Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Heeding The Call

I started this blog as a project on the side, and I would like to use it to help our community here in Ramat Eshkol. Whether it be for general information, news, or safety updates, I would like for it to be posted here. HOWEVER, as of now I don't expect to post here every day. I do, however, plan on making it my responsibility to post anything that pertains to the safety of the community. Especially since it's the main reason I maintain this blog.

Though, the point of me writing this post is, so that reader be informed that I am deeply interested in hearing your stories and testimonies so that I can notify the rest of us. I know that there are known molesters and sexual harassers around the community, and that certain people do not share this knowledge with others until it's too late. I am sadly reminded of the Leibby Kletzky tragedy that happened exactly 11 months ago. I want to attempt to change that with your help.

I am also interested in hearing any insights, idea, or general knowledge that might help others around here whether or not it pertains to our safety. Thanks for taking the time to read this blog and thanks in advance if you take the initiative to help all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment